- 6 chamber profile system and the possibility of using triple glazed units provides excellent thermal and acoustic parameters.
- The profiles based on the environmentally friendly calcium zinc stabilizers.
- Rounded shapes and the possibility of arranging with the straight and semi-flush sashes give the windows a distinctive and modern style, whereas a wide reinforcing chamber ensures high stability.
- 8-millimitre frame and sash overlap ensures proper hermetic sealing.
- 13 mm distance of the fitting groove ensures the optimum protection against burglary.
- Heat transfer coefficient for the reference window
* Uw is 0.95 W/m² K (for the glazing Ug = 0.7 W/m² K).
(*The reference window dimensions are 1230 mm x
- Wide variety of laminated profiles ensures the possibility of developing windows that suit various styles.